Monday, October 22, 2007

A second helping please!

I made two more crocheted pouches this evening. The crocheted part was actually completed a while ago for these two, they have just been sitting there in my yarn basket waiting to be completed. I stitched in the lining and stitched on the buttons for these today.

The yarn for the one I'm calling "Fall Time" because it reminds me of all the beautiful colors of Fall here in Ohio, is yarn that I had dyed using Kool-Aid a while ago. Then the lining was a remnant I found at Walmart (goodness, who knows how long ago).

Fall Time Pouch

Fall Time Pouch

Fall Time Pouch

Then the next one I completed this evening I used some hemp yarn and some fabric that came from my Mom's fabric stash. Button was from who knows where. I think it came from a Ebay "lot" purchase that I got a while ago.
Hemp Crocheted Pouch

Hemp Crocheted Pouch

Hemp Crocheted Pouch
I think I got all the crafting I could get in in one day. I'm exhausted and am ready for bed now.

No comments: