Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just a few tutorials

With Spring here and Summer right around the corner, I've really been in the mood to make the girls and I some new clothes. So, doing a little searchy this morning and I found a few nice tutorials.

~Two Hour Dress/Tunic~ via Lula Louise
~Easy Pleated Skirt Tutorial~ via Lula Louise
~Reversible Wrap Dress~ via What Did She Do Today?
~Wrap Skirt Tutorial~ via What Did She Do Today?
~Tiered Skirt Tutorial (so cute!)~ via Kuky Ideas
~Patchwork Circle Skirt~ via Just Tutes
~Peasant Blouse~ via Just Tutes
~Another Wrap Skirt Tutorial~ via Home Grown
~Reconstructed T Shirt~ via CinDC

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Those are some really good links :) I enjoyed them all and even bookmarked a few. Thanks!

Angie said...

Not a problem! I'm thinking of making a few of the skirts.