Thursday, January 17, 2008

Over Christmas Sewing

So, I'm finally getting around to blogging about this. I've actually made these over Christmas and have worn them (and oh so comphy).

First top I made is Simplicity 4589 View A. Only this time I didn't put in fusible interfacing and it was alot easier to work with. I love this pattern a lot and am going to soon make the tank tops for this coming Summer.


Over Christmas Sewing Simplicity 4589

The fabric is a cotton woven fabric that was given to me by my Grandmother.

Vintage cotton woven fabric

Then my other top that I made is Built by Wendy 3835 View C. The pattern was super easy to follow and work with. I want to make more tops from this pattern. One for every day of the week. (There's nothing wrong with that right!?)

Built By Wendy 3835

Built By Wendy 3835

The fit of it is absolutely perfect and so comphy! I'm in love with this top. Fabric was from JoAnn's when they had their after Christmas 50% off sale. I have enough of this fabric left over that I'm thinking of making a cute little handbag to match it. We'll see. I have so much on my plate right now it's unreal.

No comments: