Thursday, December 20, 2007

Early Christmas from James

Diana Rupp's S.E.W. and Amy Butler's In Stitches
Diana Rupp's S.E.W. and Amy Butler's In Stitches

Both have patterns included in the book.
Patterns included in each

And my first projects from both are going to be the breezy easy wrap skirt from S.E.W. and the wide-leg lounge pants from In Stitches.
First project from each

Merry Christmas to everyone! I'm taking a nice (long) blogging break and spending some good (fun) time with my family. Wishing everyone well throughout the Holiday Season!

2 comments:

Sabrina's Creations said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ANGIE!!!
I wish all the best for you and your family!

Love
Sabrina

Angie said...

Awww! Thank you Sabrina! You are too kind. I wish you and your family all the best this Holiday Season!