Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A few things/random thoughts

  • It is raining here today which made me and the girls upset because we were to go on a pinic today. But instead we laid out the pinic blanket in our living room and had our pinic there. It was good!
  • My camera is dead and has been dead for a few days now and I finally just now put it on the charger. I feel naked without my camera. It is usually the one thing that you can ALWAYS find me with. I figure my kids do so many amazing and cute things that I don't want to miss out on any of the "photo ops" I can get.
  • As I am typing this, there is something sticky on my desk that I keep putting my arm in. The girls were on the computer earlier while I was trying to tidy up the house a bit and I think one of them got something on the desk. (And they know there not to have food or drink with them while they are on the computer Sheesh!)
  • I'm going shopping tomorrow at the Salvation Army (I love that place and tomorrow is 50% off day so who knows what goodies I'll find). Oh and I'm going solo! My Mom is keeping my girls overnight tonight so I'll be kid free until she gets off work tomorrow at 4:00. (She works at her church in the office and her co-workers just LOVE it when my kids come to visit them. Plus they don't mind when she brings them to work with her.)
  • And I just found out today that Alison Paulson of Posy Gets Cozy is coming out with her very own book! EEK!!!!!! I absolutely love her and stumbled across her blog quite sometime ago and have been an avid reader since. Her book is due to come out in Fall 2008. (I am in LOVE with the apron she is wearing too!)
  • If you are in the Cleveland and surrounding areas (Cleveland is about a 45 min drive north for me) StitchCleveland is open. They teach sewing, knitting, spinning, embroidery, and everything else. One of the designers there is Shannon Okey who has been on Uncommon Threads and Knitty Gritty. I think I'll have to take a day (sometime soon) and go up there.

Well, that's all I have for now. Need to finish up some laundry and get my girls all packed up so they can visit Grandma (aka Moe-Moe as they call her). If it's beautiful and sunny where you are, please enjoy it because it hasn't stopped raining here and it's suppose to rain all day.

No comments: