Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Skirt for L.

Remember yesterday when I had posted about different tutorials I had found. Seems like I was inspired by my own inspiration. I was in the mood for something quick, easy, and could be done in time for me to prepare dinner.

Browsing through the tutorials I had found, I knew that anything with a zipper was definetly out of the question so I decided to make L. the easy skirt pattern I had found via Two Little Banshees. And yes, it was easy. Took me only an hour to make from start to finish (with an interuption here and there from the girls).


New skirt for L.

I somehow managed to cut the elastic a smidge to big so it almost falls off of her. Hence the pictures of her sitting down. Going to fix that today.

New Skirt for L.

The strawberry fabric is actually a vintage pillow case and the red fabric is fabric that I've had for quite sometime now. I've been wanting to use it but alone it was just to much (it's that bright, makes your eyes bleed color of red).
Quick question, isn't there a pattern for a twirly skirt somewhere? I know I've seen it but can't seem to find it right now.

No comments: