Nothing crafty to show you on my end. Unless you want to see the hoopla of WIP's I have going on right now at the moment.
Taking a break today from my crafty shmooze and thought I'd bring you some craft projects in case you need some inspiration.
- Green Kitchen has a nice tutorial for A-line skirt with glue set zippered
- Two Little Banshees has the cutest (easiet) skirt pattern. I think I'll make L. one for every day of the summer.
- Via BellaOnline, just in time for Easter is this adorable little bunny.
- The cutest little kimono via Crafster. (Scroll up to see the picture)
- The most cutest little bag. Via Vintage Ric Rac. I want to make myself one in this fabric.
- Nice little wristlet via JavaJem.
- I want to make both my girls this cute little pochette or this cute little pouch for their "shopping" days. (Instructions are in Japanese but it seems pretty easy to figure out.)
- MollyChicken's so sweet, and so cute, little Lavender Baby.
- Adorable embroidery patterns from The Floss Box. (Definetly worth looking around on her site, she has tons of free cross stitch patterns as well)
Enjoy your St. Patty's Day!