Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Maybe one day...........

I'll knit myself up a pair of socks. In the meantime, I need to get to work on my Mom's as a (late) Valentine's Day gift.

You see, the problem all started when I fell in love with The Loopy Ewe. I had ordered some stuff including some nice yarn to knit my Mom up a pair of socks. But I wasn't expecting such fast shipping and my order came today.

The other night though, I had started a pair of socks for me from the book Socks Socks Socks while watching my Gilmore Girls and got the ribbing done. Ok, so the ribbing wasn't complete in said picture but I did get it done.


New Project

So, in between me knitting my socks and waiting for my Loopy order, I was picking out a pair and found the Peaks' n' Valley pattern from the book Knit Socks.

For my Mom

But hey, knitting is knitting no matter who it's for right!? So, I'll set aside my little sock project and get to work on my Mom's. Then after that I need to make K. another pair, then L., and then maybe knit me up a pair of socks. Oh, wait, that's right, I ended up finding L. a cutsey little dress for the Spring time and K. a jumper. hhhmmm.........maybe by time Summer hits I can knit up a pair of socks for me and have them all nice and ready for Fall.

No comments: