Sunday, April 22, 2007

O yes O yes It's Springtime!

O yes O yes It's Springtime! (Sorry, for those of you who have children and they watch Disney's Little Einsteins, you would know the song that Annie sings about Springtime. I guess that's what I get for being a Mom, it's no longer Blondie and Cyndi Lauper but Little Einsteins and Dora the Explorer songs stuck in my head now.) And I think my girls and I practically lived outside this weekend. We had SO much fun digging in the dirt, finding worms, having pinics, riding bikes, and blowing bubbles. Now this up coming week it's suppose to be in the 50's and rainy.

Anyways, got a couple of pics of my girls and want to share.

K running through the side yard to get her shovel
(K blowing bubbles)


(L blowing bubbles)
Bubble popping on L's lip!

L asking me if "Mama blow bubba?"

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi! Just stopping in to say hello.(I'm JenInProgress on the Stitch and Bitch board.)

Your photographs are incredible - and your daughters are beautiful! :)

Take care,
Jen

Angie said...

Well thank you very much Jen. I have ALWAYS been interested in photography and have just been playing around with my camera.