Wednesday, October 10, 2007

DESTASHING!!!!!

I guess that with this move I found alot of my craft stuff that I really don't need/use. Once I get all settled into my new home I'll list some more things but for right now I found that I have these 2 books that I don't even use.

First up is this candle making book that, while I've always wanted to learn to make candles, I feel as though I have enough on my plate right now and hope that someone else can put this book to better use.

The complete candlemaker

It is a really nice book that has alot of tutorials for making really pretty candles. Amazon's price for The Complete Candlemaker is $13.22 but I will either sell it for $6.00 (that's including shipping) or trade for some fabric or yarn.

Then another book that I've found that I really don't need/use is Simply Beautiful Beading.

Simply Beautiful beading
Traded! Thank you!
If you want to branch out into the world of jewelry making, this is a really good book. It has plenty of beautifully illustrated step-by-step photos for making necklaces, bracelets, and other items. The Amazon price for this book is $13.59 but I will either sell it for $6.00 (once again that's including shipping) or trade for some fabric or yarn.

Both books are in really good condition. If you want any of these books just contact me at multicrafty(@)gmail(dot)com.

No comments: