Friday, June 1, 2007

Bargain Day!

Aw! I LOVE this time of year. People around here have a garage sale practically every week. Literally, you can find at least 4 houses in a 2 block radius having a garage sale. Well, this afternoon L. and I went to this excellent Chinese resturant with my Father for lunch. After our meal we all got fortune cookies and L's said "Some pursue happiness, you create it." Which I thought was SO true.



On the way home there were signs for a garage sale and so of course I just HAD to check it out. I had literally very little $$$ on me but I though I could get something for L. or K. there for $0.25 or something. We started walking up and L. finds this table. I started browsing through it and found 2 AWESOME (thanx to L.) aprons each for $0.25. L. picked out the one and I LOVED the other.


L. picked out this apron and it looks SO adorable on her.

Then I picked out this apron for myself . I'm going to make a pattern from it so I can make a couple more.
Then I found these beauties sitting on a table for $2.00


Then I got this little guy here for $0.25. It didn't have a price tag on it so I asked the gal how much and she said "Anything without a tag on it is $0.25!" WHAT! I don't know how I do it but seem to ALWAYS find some great things for only $0.25. Man I love the $0.25 table.
So to recap on my day, I had lunch with my Dad for free (my Dad always buys my meals when we go out) and garage sale find for only $2.75. What a great bargain day!

No comments: