to little time.
So to keep track of ALL the WONDERFUL projects I keep running across I thought I would make a post of awesome patterns (at least to me they are) to keep track of.
- buttony sweater
- Briar Rose (for L.)
- Wool Pants (for my Brother and SIL baby, when they decide to finally have one)
- Vanille (for James)
- Anthropologie inspired capelet (for either myself or SIL)
- Sunshine (this BEAUTIFUL sweater is going to be for myself because I'm selfish like that sometimes) (and can also be found here
- Two Measures of Joy (because I LOVE to play the piano)
- Hearts and Stripes (for K.)
- Sesame (for myself because my other fave sweater is starting to show wear and tear........got it from Target)
- Anatomy of a Strapping Young Lad (for myself because I love big huge bags) picture is on another post of hers
- Butterfly Jacket and Heart Set (for K. because she just LOVES butterflies)
- Child's Party Tank Top (for K. because she will just look SO cute in it)
- Musique Child's Coat (once again for K. because same as above)
- Keyboard Purse (once again I LOVE to play the piano)
Ok so I think that that is enough for now...........WOW! what in the world am I doing posting, I got yarn to buy, needles to find, and knitting to get done.